Hazordhu

by F0lak
Hazordhu
Explore a vast open world full of dangers and wonders
ID:2685958

Woops! Looks like I forgot to cross-post the update for version 0.9.19 from last week, so this one is a double whammy! I'm going to just combine the patch notes from each, so if you want to see what was new in each version separately, you can check out the release notes!

Alright, now that that's out of the way, but before we get into the minutiae and details:

Hazordhu can now be Played For Free using Trial Access!

On a trial of the game, you are able to log in to any server labelled as with Trial Access, and are free to explore the world and develop your character and story, but as the game continues to be developed, new additions will become unavailable to trial access.

Awesome, now that that great news is out of the way, here's the usual update info:

Huge thanks to the community for helping to squash these bugs! I want to keep these updates coming weekly, so be sure to submit anything that you find over on the forums! While you're there, share some tales of your adventures!

Additions

• Hazium is now rusty green
  • Added hair colours to Character Creation
  • Added a "Trial Version" to server settings, allowing users to play the game for free, without access to some features.
  • Updated the UI, more changes to come in following versions
  • Beehives now only spawn on trees in Spring and Summer

Fixes

• Carts now keep up to higher movement speeds
  • Bee Sting change lowered to 20% original value
  • Clothing now reduces sting change by 20% more than original value
  • Optimization on the rendering side
  • Optimizations with terrain initialization
  • Fixed a rare crash
  • Returning to Fullscreen mode now works properly
  • Chat input wasn't recognizing input
  • Hammer no longer requires Stone to craft
  • Beehives now despawn when the season changes
  • Counter bounding box has been fixed
  • Sink bounding box has been fixed
  • Fountain bounding box has been fixed
  • Cairn bounding box has been fixed
  • Bed layering has been fixed
  • Fixed Storage panel
  • Mounts entering/exiting caves no longer deletes the mount
  • Hunny icon fixed

Be sure to head over to the Patreon page to support development and gain access to some great perks and behind the scenes looks!