ID:2686741

BYOND Version:514.1555
Operating System:Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Web Browser:Chrome 90.0.4430.212
Applies to:Dream Seeker

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
Somehow when my mob hits the floor (Changes icon & icon state) the icon & icon state variables simply turn into blank values, and I can no longer click on the mob. I can still see him, and I can still open the turf's variables and see it in the contents. Just unclickable once it falls down.

This issue only happens on the latest Beta, so it may be something to look out for.

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
Quite honestly, I am unsure. I just noticed it happening but have little to reproduce it with.
I assumed it was something with the icons, but I just noticed that the mob I test this on has no icons to begin with regardless. But the issue only happens on the latest beta.

Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:

Expected Results:
Be able to click on the mob 'laying' on the ground once he goes from standing icon to laying down icon.

Actual Results:
On latest beta mob going into laying down icon state is unclickable, but still there in floor contents etc.
On one previous version (1554) mob is clickable just fine in all cases.

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often?
Latest beta, only there. Always.
In other games?
Tested with SS13 on a custom server, but should theoretically be the same for any codebase as I haven't touched that part of the code (And quite funny, I couldn't even find it)
In other user accounts?
On other computers?

When does the problem NOT occur?
Version 1554, so this really is an issue with the latest byond beta.

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)
See above.

Workarounds:
Go back to 1554.
Also unsure of the exact cause but have been experiencing this. For now we’ve advised our players to remain on 1554/downgrade as needed.

EDIT: I posted my own bug report in case my bug is separate, but these may very well by one in the same http://www.byond.com/forum/post/2686936
I need a test case to investigate. There's nothing here I can look into without that.