if(!M.client)
return
else
M.icon = 'player.dmi'
M.icon_state = ""
for(var/mob/monster/Q in M.mon2)
Q = new(M.loc,M)

That's as far as I could get. =/
What I want to happen, is to transform the player into the mob(got that down), get rid of the mob(did and done), but how to add it back?
Well, thanks for taking time to read this!
I take it, you want to reconnect the client to another mob for battle, then reconnect again to the old mob after?

Well, first, when the battle starts, create your battle mob, and set the user's client.mob variable to that. As for the old mob, put a reference of it in a variable, and set it's loc to null. After the battle, reconnect to the old mob, move it to a valid turf, and delete the battle mob. Be sure to work carefully with Login() and Logout()! Many times, people will put del(src) in Logout(), but you don't want this here, at least, not if you're going to reconnect with it. You can put del(mob) in client.Del() though. Also remember, the Login() procedure will be called whenever the client (re)connects to the mob.
In response to Yota
Yota wrote:
I take it, you want to reconnect the client to another mob for battle, then reconnect again to the old mob after?

Well, first, when the battle starts, create your battle mob, and set the user's client.mob variable to that. As for the old mob, put a reference of it in a variable, and set it's loc to null. After the battle, reconnect to the old mob, move it to a valid turf, and delete the battle mob. Be sure to work carefully with Login() and Logout()! Many times, people will put del(src) in Logout(), but you don't want this here, at least, not if you're going to reconnect with it. You can put del(mob) in client.Del() though. Also remember, the Login() procedure will be called whenever the client (re)connects to the mob.

Well, that's basically ½ of it. :(
You have a monster following you, with skills(all set). When you enter that "battle_allow", you turn into the monster.
BUT, when you enter"battle_disallow", you could get your monster back. =/
Any help will be appreciated.
In response to Hell Ramen
Uh, I think the bump wait is 12 hours so...
o.o
Bump?
I'm still wondering how to do this...