ID:2688022

Code:

I'm trying to organize my code into modules. I have one manifest file for the module, which I have toggled on, allowing DM to add it to its auto generated includes. All other module files are toggled off in Dream Maker but are included by the module manifest file, written exactly as below.

#include "modulepath/sub1.dm"
#include "mopulepath/sub2.dm"
#include "modulepath/sub3.dm"

Only the last module file is included regardless of how many #includes are specified in the manifest. In this case: "sub3" is included. All preceding files generate "can not open" errors from the compiler.

Is this the right approach to creating modules? If so, then why won't the compiler accept more than one include in the manifest. If this isn't the proper way, what is?
#include takes paths relative to the current file. If the "manifest" is in the same folder as the "subs", there shouldn't be anything before their filename, for example.
In response to Kaiochao
The manifest and all module files are currently in the same folder.

I removed the absolute paths (thanks for that), but now I'm encountering a case where all module files except the last will load and the last will produce a compiler error with "can not open".
In response to ForumFrog
Some supplementary information:

If I change the path for the last included module file to be an absolute path, everything compiles. It's almost like the compiler jumped back to the project root *then* executed the include.

*Edit* this is exactly what it's doing. If there is an empty line between the last include and the EOF, then the compiler delays jumping back to the project root and the relative path works.
In response to ForumFrog
I think I always put an empty line at the start and end of every code file for strange issues like this.
In response to Kaiochao
Thanks for pointing out the relative filepath issue. That enabled me to discover the compiler preemptively moving directories.