Space Station 13

by Exadv1
Space Station 13
Stay alive inside Space Station 13
ID:2689047

Applies to:Webclient

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
I am new to this game show and after spending a good couple of hours I have seen things that made me think that it is possible to create anything that one imagines, one night I had a dream where a station set in the role-playing game had appeared of Mordheim set in warhammer fantasy, I will not say many details about the dream because I have forgotten a lot but we were 6 people role-playing as mercenaries in search of the witch stone at night when we had an encounter with other people playing and role-playing as vampire counts and their servants, imagine that in SS13? I think a server dedicated to being like the role-playing game of mordheim would be very epic Pd: we had a mercenary leader who was much stronger and a mercenary champion in the group both lost fighting 2 on 1 against the vampire
I am new to this game show and after spending a good couple of hours I have seen things that made me think that it is possible to create anything that one imagines, one night I had a dream where a station set in the role-playing game had appeared of Mordheim set in warhammer fantasy, I will not say many details about the dream because I have forgotten a lot but we were 6 people role-playing as mercenaries in search of the witch stone at night when we had an encounter with other people playing and role-playing as vampire counts and their servants, imagine that in SS13? I think a server dedicated to being like the role-playing game of mordheim would be very epic Pd: we had a mercenary leader who was much stronger and a mercenary champion in the group both lost fighting 2 on 1 against the vampire