ID:26937

Keywords: over, powered, super
Okay i love how seriously over powered we are.

I was facing an elite 2 lvls higher than me, and this 60 rogue jumps me.... along with a 55 mage....

Any normal player or normal class woulda died, but this is me, super overpowered sauce.

Elite dies 2 secs after rogue jumps me, shadowfury the mage and rogue, since they were stupid enough to be close, howl of terror, 3 dot them both, shadowbolt the rogue, fear breaks, shadowfury again, fear the mage, rogue is at 50%, fear him, conflagerate, crits =], death coil, another shadow bolt, shadow burn, mage breaks fear and starts pummeling me with spells, wand, dead rogue,

at this point, i had no mana left, and low health, healthstoned + mana potion, one last fear on the mage, 3 dot, wand him for a few seconds, conflag, crits again =]. shadowfury, then as my health got really really low, sacraficed my voidwalker, drain mana, drain mana, sheild absorbs damage, shield gone, shadowfury, 2 dots, wand, fear again, and surprisingly the fear didnt break for a full 10 seconds, i make use of bandage, and i life tap, half health and mana for me, mage is down to like 25 percent, immolate, re dot him 2 times, shadowbolt, conflagerate and shadowburn for the win.

i survived.... with 200 hp, took out an elite, rogue, and mage.....

Now you can se how SERIOUSLY overpowered us locks are =P

And what happens? I ask you what happens? After going through that gutwrenching ordeal, barely surviving, being pushed to the limits of my overpowered ness, i sit down to start drinking and eating.......

boom, 70 warrior one shots me.

oh wells =P

PS if ur wondering how this is possible, soul leech was proccing at almost every time, so yeah...
Definately. I'm also starting to like the Priest class, my friends made bloodelves (I don't like bloodelves) so I made an undead priest to help them... Fun class.
heh

Devouring Plague ftw