Konquest Legends

by Johan411
Engage yourself into a world of magic and fantasy, Embark on a new adventure in this free to play casual role playing game, slay monsters find epic gear, buy a house to store your treasures, complete quests and compete to be the best in the lands. Lets co
ID:2695783

BYOND Version:514
Operating System:Windows XP Home
Web Browser:Chrome 91.0.4472.114
Applies to:MJ

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
So i dont know why that asked for all that info when its about MYSTIC JOURNEY. The macros does not work. I tried edit skin and adding macros and still nothing. THis needs to be fixed.
You can define your own macro's in the macro editor or to change my built in ones you will have to edit the skin
I did exactly as you are saying but it did not transfer to tame. I went to EDIT SKIN and did macros. I put w for .south in edit skin and it did not work. Is there something else that needs to be done is what im asking. I also did MACROS in the option menu like normal but the new update i cant go .West for A if A is assigned in game for attack. I hope this is making sense.
Have you tried assigning .west to a different key? Because movement keys are setup by default you shouldn't have to be defining it. Also I could try just deleting the skin file and then logging in