ID:2697799

hello

everytime i try and open yogstation from the byond launcher (clicking on the big blue play by the name) it pops up that the game is loading and attempts to load an ad. the ad never loads and i see the title screen for yog and the pop up for creating a chacter/joining the sesion in progress then 5 or so frames later it closes its self and nothing happens

im using windows 10 with version 513 1542 of the stable version and have reinstaled, tried past versions, tried bata mode, and contacted yogstation discord and nothing has worked so far

yogstation admins have said when i try and join it dose show me joining but never that i force quit.

any ideas?
i should also note all other servers i have tryed for ss13 are working for me. it is just yog
Kinda sounds like there might be a crash going on here. Check your Windows event viewer to see if there was a crash recorded for Dream Seeker. It's also possible it just bailed out if it hit an out-of-memory situation.
ok i have no clue how to use event viewer at all lol and i have 32g of ram so i dont see memory being the cause
In response to Shadowwalker140i
Click the search bar near the Start menu, or click the Start menu and type "Event viewer." Click the application that pops up in the list of search results. A somewhat technical looking window will pop up. Under the "Windows logs" folder on the left, click "Application" and the most recent Error-level events should be there in a list towards the top of the window.

When you click one, the "General" tab should have some information that should be helpful to us. For the case we're looking for, the first part of it should say something along the lines of "Faulting application name: dreamseeker.exe" (or something else BYOND-related). Make sure you click the right one and just copy-paste that whole text dump into a reply here.
no errors are poping up for BYOND or dreamseeker only thing that pops up is a log for when i instaled Byond
You might want to contact the yogstation devs and admins and see if there's something on their server booting you out.
the server shows on there side me joining but never geting kicked or force dc just that i joined and never left i geuss the thing thay said is my ghost ip (basicly a vpn on ym internet router) could be the problum.