ID:26992

Well since I've been busy yelling at BYOND a lot lately, I thought I'd take the time and make a sort of counter-rant... cause there ARE good things happening on BYOND too. For one thing, my game has made it to rank 30, and also the front page of the BYOND's top-ranked games. That makes me happy XD.

Secondly, the response from BYOND staff and members in response to my previous rant has given me more faith that BYOND is not going to hell... at least not as much :P The odd thing about good stuff is it tends to be less... emphasized than bad stuff, so we don't appreciate it as much I guess. Although I have to say, hitting that top page of BYOND games was goooood (I only wish the rankings were more fair... I can't tell if I really deserve it or not). Still, it's given me more drive to hurry up and finish this update already, so I'm working hard on it.

In fact, I'm taking time off programming to write this rant so I should really get back to it. If my game doesn't deserve its position now, then it certainly will in the update. 'till then!

Lol, Tyler/Majin Furble has about 15 memberships and ranked it on every one of his, and Mecro Hydro Prower bought a ton of memberships for a bunch of your staff members, basically so they could rank the game, so stop talking about how "We're abusing the ranking system"

By the way, we just hit rank 36 :]

And we need to resolve this little tiff we have going on because I'm going to be affiliating with the new manager/C.E.O. of BRI, Link899(One of my highly respected GM's)
Hooray a non-flame and loveable post for once! I like this stuff keep up the awsome writings :P
The flames fit in with your negative attitude.

By the way, there is no such thing as a 'happy rant'.
F34R wrote:
Lol, Tyler/Majin Furble has about 15 memberships and ranked it on every one of his, and Mecro Hydro Prower bought a ton of memberships for a bunch of your staff members, basically so they could rank the game, so stop talking about how "We're abusing the ranking system"

And we need to resolve this little tiff we have going on because I'm going to be affiliating with the new manager/C.E.O. of BRI, Link899(One of my highly respected GM's)

Actually, he bought ONE for our staff. Furthermore, as I already said like 15 times, any rankings PRPR recieved were not asked for, they were given by the BRI because they thought it was deserving of it. And let me say this, even if that pathetic game DID pass PRPR in rank I wouldn't care, 'cause sooner or later BYOND is going to get its act together and then suddenly Frostbite, without any ranking from the whoring-out it's been doing, will have the rank it actually deserves and we'll probably never hear of it again.

*shrugs* I have no intention of being nice to a game that supports noobs (note: not NEWBS, NOOBS) and selling-out for BYOND rank. If BRI wants to help you then we don't need their affiliation or their rank... but with any luck they'll come to their senses.
F34R wrote:

Chea, You dreamin boy. I will not turn it over to Link899 if in fact he will affiliate with you. If I find this to be true, Link, Will be banned from BRI. I would never let something I work on to affiliate with the likes of you. So any problem revolving around your little statement, is null. I am currently repairing my computer and it is comming along nicely, And, As soon as I come back I take back BRI. So you would be banished anyways, Cheers!
I see F34R's game as crap for giving people legends just for voting. His game is just another rip..... When will they stop, we will never know. PRPR is the greatest game on BYOND (excluding some of the staff (>.>)). I'm going to vote for it, even if I'm banned from it.
StoneFox wrote:
I see F34R's game as crap for giving people legends just for voting. His game is just another rip..... When will they stop, we will never know. PRPR is the greatest game on BYOND (excluding some of the staff (>.>)). I'm going to vote for it, even if I'm banned from it.

Wow that's pretty serious dedication... you'll probably be glad to know we're resetting the ban list in the update.
Perpetr8r the Perpetu8r wrote:
StoneFox wrote:

Wow that's pretty serious dedication... you'll probably be glad to know we're resetting the ban list in the update.

Well.....thats a good thing...even if it was partly your fault.....thats all I'm saying about my ban. Your game is still the greatest game on BYOND and I want it to prove thats rips are worthless.

Perpetr8r the Perpetu8r wrote:
F34R wrote:

Actually, he bought ONE for our staff. Furthermore, as I already said like 15 times, any rankings PRPR recieved were not asked for, they were given by the BRI because they thought it was deserving of it. And let me say this, even if that pathetic game DID pass PRPR in rank I wouldn't care, 'cause sooner or later BYOND is going to get its act together and then suddenly Frostbite, without any ranking from the whoring-out it's been doing, will have the rank it actually deserves and we'll probably never hear of it again.

*shrugs* I have no intention of being nice to a game that supports noobs (note: not NEWBS, NOOBS) and selling-out for BYOND rank. If BRI wants to help you then we don't need their affiliation or their rank... but with any luck they'll come to their senses.

i love your game its awsome
NECRO POST
im hosting you powerbots game if you want to know