ID:2700718

After a round in Fallout Fortune 13 server, byond for the second time stated that "central is not available". I tried to uninstall it as it helped somewhat previously, only to soft lock me out of the game entirely. I deleted and re-installed it many times, try compatibility, no compatibility, running as admin and even tried to just start the game 2 times. Nothing happens. I tried also using dreamseeker, but all it says is this : https://imgur.com/eKzoCQb
I even did the antivirus thing that everywone was talking about and still fucking nothing. I really enjoyed playing and its unbelievably annoying when it just breaks entirely and not single soul knows how the hell did it happened. I use windows 7 so no OneDrive for me too.
This means you had a problem connecting to the hub. Most likely this was an upstream problem from your ISP.
In response to Lummox JR
I'm not sure what do i do now
Problem solved - apparently there is some trouble with my network. I enabled kaspersky's secure network program and miraculously it fixed the problem. So for anyone who still trying to deal with it - its likely that provider have nothing to do with this, but rather your system having a derp moment.