ID:270101

Is there a way to check if say, usr has a browser window open? The browser windows that have specific names, not the ones the embedded browser panel, like "window=a".
Short answer, No.
Set a variable like windowopen = 1 right before you open it, and then windowopen = 0 after the browse(). Then make an if() and your set. That should work.
In response to Derekjeterisgod
Oh, because I was putting in a testing system for my game. First I used input menus, but then I realized they cut off the choices after they get too long, so I went to HTML windows. I wanted to put a timer on the questions but if they answered the question the window would be closed already. So how would I solve this problem of having an adequate testing system, or is it impossible to solve?
In response to Justin Knight
Hmm, look up sleep proc, that should solve your problems.
In response to Derekjeterisgod
Yeah, I know what sleep does, but I just wanted to mark that question wrong if they still have the window open, but it seems I can't do that. Now I just have to solve my problem of how to call windows from the href. I should just set the body of them as a var and call it there right?
In response to Justin Knight
No, you couldnt use dm while in <HTML>, im not to good with HTML so I couldnt tell you sorry.