ID:2701671

Just as the title suggests, I'm having this issue now. The difference is from most if not all other threads like this, is that just before getting hit with a bluescreen, BYOND was working just fine.

Upon rebooting the computer, BYOND would hang on "Loading games information" and just needed to be closed and reopened to fix the issue, however, after requiring another reboot of my system, BYOND now just hangs on "Loading Live Games From BYOND hub... 100%" and nothing from any other thread has managed to fix this.

I've double checked my permissions, disabled the firewall, full uninstall and reinstalled, made sure that the reboot didn't somehow force my computer to start using a Japanese locale, and OneDrive has been disabled since the moment I bought the computer.

The correct path is defined, from what I can tell in regedit, I've even downloaded older versions as well, same issue applies.

I have also checked Process Monitor to see if anything was being told it couldn't do anything, in which, the only read/write issues were from SYSWOW64.

I am unsure if a driver may be conflicting with it, but like I said, just moments before the bluescreen happened, it worked just fine.
Well, I just installed BYOND to my Downloads folder instead, and it worked this time.
Sounds like a permissions issue came up.