ID:27026

Keywords: css, poll

Poll: What do you see after visited links on my blog?

Check mark 41% (32)
Question mark 27% (21)
Other 31% (24)

Login to vote.

I setup these cool little check marks after visited links in my CSS. My computer crapped out on me a while back and I went back to the old laptop, which didn't seem to recognize them and put a question mark there instead. A little while ago something made the checks come back, but now they're gone again. It's kind of odd given that they mean the exact opposite to me. =)

I suppose I should use this opportunity to try out polls.

Hmmm, I couldn't find a check mark, and I don't know what reference system your using, but here are a few cool ones:
' \002119'
' \002123'
' \002135'
' \002201' Heh, this one looks like an ear
' \002206'
' \002218'
' \002222'
' \002020' Cross
' \002023' little arrow
' \002042' 3 spiders?

Anyway, the number is just off a bit. If you can find the site that told you what the check mark was in the first place, I'm sure you could fix it.
I double-checked (heh) and the number is right. =\
Hey YMIHere, remember me? Listen aside from Nadrew i don't know who else to go to, but i've got a very serious matter on my hands and i think it should be brought to the attention of as many respected community members as possible. Here's what I've posted on the forums...
"
I'm sorry to post about this on the wrong forums but i don't know of any other forums to post this on.

I believe this is a very serious matter and must be brought to the attention of the byond administration Immediately, I'm part of a community for the game called Space Station 13, and very recently a byond member under the name hobnob (http://members.byond.com/Hobnob) decompiled the source for the game. Please don't get this confused with another program called "map sub", that is not what I'm talking about. I've got allot of substantial proof that this is a very real threat, and the creator of SS13, a close personal friend of mine, will be contacting the byond administration about this matter, if you watch for him to host, you'll notice that he is hosting the game under Space station 13's hub entry, this is not a miss conception, somebody please do something, I'm afraid of what would happen if this where to get out.
"
I've been around long enough to know that this is No clever rip-off, this is the real deal, please help me