ID:270323

How do you give an input proc to clients on a list, or how do you give an input proc to people who match a certain critera?
is that "to" or "two" there? I guess it makes sense sither way, but the title makes me think that you mean "two".

--Vito
Well, you could just do a for() loop, check for what you want, and if they pass, send them the input.

-Doh
To dumb up what everyone else has said: "WHAT?" You're using some rather ugly language there, "give an input proc." From what I can tell, you want a bunch of people in a list to call input(). Use for().
In response to Crashed
Crashed wrote:
To dumb up what everyone else has said: "WHAT?" You're using some rather ugly language there, "give an input proc." From what I can tell, you want a bunch of people in a list to call input(). Use for().

Thanks for reading my indecipherable question guys. I was using a for loop, and I was wondering where I was going wrong. I thought I couldn't use a for loop for input, for some reasons. When you guys said I could, I realized it was the problem with my for loop. It wasn't getting any mobs on the list to put into the input menu.