ID:270350

How would set a balanced screen locations, like where you and another player is in the same screen perfectly? something like Duel Monsters Online battaling system i.e. the two dualest are in a perfect screen setting
Fire Dynasty wrote:
How would set a balanced screen locations, like where you and another player is in the same screen perfectly? something like Duel Monsters Online battaling system i.e. the two dualest are in a perfect screen setting

You can use the "eye" built-in proc.

Example:
mob
verb
Battlefield_One()
usr.client.eye = locate(5,5,1)
Battlefield_Two()
usr.client.eye = locate(15,15,1)
Battlefield_Three()
usr.client.eye = locate(30,30,1)

That makes your "eye" to see a specific loc, even tho you can move your mob without "changing the eye location". Example:
on Counter-Strike Online by AznxX, if you are in the game and press "the buy button", you will go to a screen where you can see the menu covering the whole screen. Your mob didn't "teleport"; while you are on the "menu", people can come over and attack you, while you are looking somewhere else.

Any problems ?

#Gooseheaded#
In response to Gooseheaded
no..i meant like when players enter a certain turf their screen location automitacally balances equally just like duel monsters online.
In response to Fire Dynasty
Yes, you concentrate their client.eye on the middle of the arena.
In response to Mysame
where would i code it..
In response to Fire Dynasty
In the Entered() proc of whatever area/turf the character has to step on to enter the arena thingy. Think, man!
In response to Jp
I jus tried tht right now :D we think alike XD