ID:2707282

Code:

loading sunsetstation.dme
code\__HELPERS\_lists.dm:518:error: #error Remie said that lummox was adding a way to get a lists
code\__HELPERS\_lists.dm:519:error: #error contents via list.values, if that is true remove this
code\__HELPERS\_lists.dm:520:error: #error otherwise, update the version and bug lummox
sunsetstation.dmb - 3 errors, 0 warnings (8/10/21 1:37 am)

Problem description:

so basically i have been trying on wanting to compile certain old ss13 codebases i both enjoyed or wanted to try out back in 2019 or whatever (specifically ss13 codebases i wanted to compile to check out it's code and admin by hosting a private server to check out the code and stuff are Oracle Station, Sunset Station and Para-Arf (a codebase i tried out in the past when trying to mess around with byond code and learn on how to code in byond and stuff)) however when revisiting Para-arf code and also trying to complie not very old ss13 codebases like Oracle Station and Sunset Station, I encountered this annoying error that keeps bugging me from even trying to compile certain codebases i wanted to check out or revisit.. which is a huge shame imo and such so i am looking for on how to fix this small error issue.. does anyone here know of a answer to fix this small error?
If you go to the files you can simply comment out those lines. That really should be #warn instead of #error anyway.
In response to Lummox JR
aight thanks lummox