ID:270813

I know this sounds stupid, but i think i may have actually done it.

Is there ANY possible way to max how many turfs i do in my game?

Cause i did do...let me count

673 Different Turfs...plus

43 PNG Turf sets.

so over 700 turfs.

726 to be exact

plus! Ontop of that, i have 120 Different NPC mobs, and aprox 40 Monster Mobs (so far)

and what happens, is the turfs DO NOT work, and its SO frustrating that im going nuts!

So yeah, Help here?

anyways yeah, it bugs out massively.

Is there a max to turfs, mobs, and areas?
I don't think it's the number of resources you have, although that could make the compiler freeze for a little bit. Regardless, you don't need to set a limit. If you want a limit, you limit yourself. BYOND is not going to cut out 200 of the resources from the package only to leave players with missing resources to play the game.
In response to CaptFalcon33035
He's asking if there's a limit to the amount of turfs, mobs, or objects you can put in the map, and yes, there is. Somewhere around 63553 or something like that. The limit can be easy to reach with turfs. It can also be easy with objects if you have too many people with a HUD. Mobs would be harder to hit, I would think. The big problem I used to have is reaching the limit of lists. NEVER, EVER define a list under atom, especially in RPGs. Only do it unless you know what you're doing, but I don't see much use for doing it anyways, heh. But anyways... I'm pretty sure everything like lists, mobs, objects, turfs, etc have maximums of somewhere around 63553.

-Exophus