ID:271017

I am trying to put up a game, bnut whenever I upload, it doesn't take and it says that the unzip failed, anyone have any ideas.
Did you updated the version number after uploading? Did you also zip the game via Dream Maker (build > package file) and NOT manually?

- GhostAnime
In response to GhostAnime
GhostAnime wrote:
Did you updated the version number after uploading? Did you also zip the game via Dream Maker (build > package file) and NOT manually?

- GhostAnime

That's why it never worked for me either..damn
In response to LilMain
yes I have, I even included the executable...would anyone be willing to help me...they will get a full gm status...its a majins and mysics rip, well, for right now it is the original, but I am updating it. ... I have created an account for the game...whoever is interested...just hit me back, I am new to this. I will give you all the files and you can do it.
In response to Majin_Jolinar
nm, I am still lookin for helps though...just get me at [email protected]'

here is the game

http://games.byond.com/hub/MM_Production_Team/ MajinsandMysticsANewAge
In response to MM_Production_Team
I am having more trouble, I can get the game downlaoded, but its not showing up in the games. Also I am unsure if others can download...anyone think that they can just host it? I can give you all the files and access to the MM_Production_Team key
In response to Majin_Jolinar
If it's not showing up in the hub then you did not set it up properly, I think.

- GhostAnime