ID:2710343

Not sure how, but I am having this issue were I cannot get the byond pager to load. It was working just fine last weekend

I tried doing the usual solutions:
making sure everything is in English
not on read only
moving the data directory somewhere else and not on OneDrive (currently at another disk)
reinstalling/deleting everything

I looked though process monitor and I am not really sure what am I looking for
I recently changed my default browser to brave, I tried going back and still no fix.

I checked the firewalls and antivirus, they don't seem to be doing anything to byond
Dreamseeker won't work, the console says "logged in as a guest BYOND pager is offline"

I tried joining any server directly through an ip in a browser, no luck either
I restarted my modem, I am not exactly sure but something is not letting me open the pager, or atleast it won't make it fully load
I tried deleting the data directory, changing the user path through registry editor, but it always goes back to documents in the C: disk once I open BYOND
Can anyone help me? I tried a couple things but nothing works so far
What changed recently on your system that might account for this? A system update?
not really sure about system updates, other than changing my default browser firefox to Brave. BYOND was working very recently as well, it was less than five days and then all of sudden never opened.
nevermind, it took me a while but managed to fix it
What fixed the problem?