ID:271157

Let's say I set the client view to 15x10. Is it possible to set atoms with screen coordinates of let's say (-3,4) (outside of the client's view) without the screen stretching?

I've done it with positive coordinates (ex: (19,4) ), but I seem to have trouble with negative coordinates.

Edit: This involves the atoms to transition inward into the client's designated vew.
You could proberly use normal coordinates, but use a pixel_x or pixel_y in a While loop.

while(HUDobj.pixel_x>0) //Replace HUDobj with your part of the HUD
HUDobj.pixel_x-=1
sleep(1)

Thats my take of it.
In response to RedlineM203
pixel_y and pixel_x don't even affect screen objects placement...
In response to Kaioken
Well then... I have no other clue.
In response to RedlineM203
You can use pixel-offsets on screen object by setting them as well in the screen_loc (which one would know if he had looked it up), but this isn't what he's asking. If I understand him, he wants to place objects on the screen but outside the screen's limits...which automatically expands the view, but there's no reason you'd want it not to...if you want the object not to be visible (but still be in client.screen), use a null screen_loc. If you want it to be visible when the viewfield gets bigger, regard that when changing the view.
In response to Kaioken
Kaioken wrote:
You can use pixel-offsets on screen object by setting them as well in the screen_loc

Ooo, I forgot about that.