ID:271158

is there a way to get a map(like a screenshot) of a whole z
i know this is not what you are looking for however but just letting you know depending on the actual size of the map you are looking at a HUGE picture file..not just in physical size but i mean in file size. I know what you are trying to do but the best way i can think of is just maximize your view size to 20x20 and then screenshot it and put it together piece my piece. But im sure there is another way to do exactly what you want but im not aware of it sorry.
In response to Chase_Hammer
Thanks but that wouldnt help.
In response to Chase_Hammer
I remember looking at a library once which gave the tools to do it. It took a picture of the whole z and put it into a browser pop-up.
In response to Justin B
Sorta, but i wanted a map to appear in the browser of the whole z
In response to Chibi-Gohan0
I believe Android Data had one that took screenshots of your view, but that could be easily modified to include the whole Z.
There was one other one, I remember..
I think it was made by.. Zilal? Deadron? Nadrew?
One of the oldbies.
In response to Flame Sage
well i doubt its public, even so i wouldnt know witch to check.
In response to Flame Sage
Nope none of those three:

http://developer.byond.com/hub/Crispy/Mapper

Crispy :D and its free and open, should be what your looking for but it will cause a hellova a lot of lag if you do the map real size...
In response to Lyndonarmitage1
Crispy's Mapper is awesome but yes a fair bit of lag its worth it.
In response to Lyndonarmitage1
Lyndonarmitage1 wrote:
it will cause a hellova a lot of lag if you do the map real size...

Yep. That library is definitely not fast. =)

It's tolerable if you're doing it locally for the purpose of making a once-off map of the area, but it kills multiplayer games. Not a lot I can do about that unfortunately.
In response to Crispy
Oh, BTW, if you change your sleep() in there to sleep(-1), you already get a pretty nice speed boost. You can probably optimize it more, though. It IS a pretty nifty lib nonetheless. :)