ID:2712890

As in the title, my Dream Daemon is rather broken.
It is responsive however it does not show on my screen. This is not the main issue however as I am familiar with it moving offscreen and how to re-center it. When hovered over the UI is completely blank and any attempt to select it is met with nothing. I attempted to go into the CFG to re-center it and the .txt file was missing? I have attempted re-installing, downgrading, deleting all files, deleting cache, and nothing so far has seemed to work. The way this began is when I attempted to host a game of Space Station 13, I had hit the host button and immediately attempted to shut it down as I had hosted the wrong codebase. Right after this is when my dream daemon had begun showing issues, this seems isolated to just Dream Daemon as I am able to join other servers completely fine without issues as well. I'm at a complete loss as what to do now and if anyone has any ideas I'm welcome to hear them.
I'm not sure what you mean about the UI being blank. A screenshot or video/GIF might help. But also it would help to know which version you were using.
Click "User directory" in BYOND's preferences to make sure you searched the correct cfg folder for daemon.txt.
I think I have had this issue before.
  1. Shift + Right clicking Dream Daemon in the task bar
  2. Select "Move"
  3. Use arrow keys to "grab" the window.
  4. Move mouse around - you should be able to drop the window somewhere on your screen now.
Alright, it just randomly fixed itself. Not gonna question further before I anger the gods.