F34R wrote:
Mechana2412 wrote:
Papoose wrote:
I'm not saying I agree with Fear, but Mechana, doesn't it look a bit obvious he was typing like that on purpose? :P

No, not really. I tend to stereotype idiots as having bad typing skills.

dude liek ur so smart i wish i had 1337 gramma rlie ku cuz yor so smart and ten wen u waatch naurto ur like n inja dbz i chuuse u11111!111!!111 den ur like 'hu is dat be yo"

I can tell that that was on purpose, since you acually showed you have typing skills in your last post.
F34R wrote:
Mechana2412 wrote:
F34R wrote:
Mechana2412 wrote:
F34R wrote:
Mechana2412 wrote:
F34R wrote:
StoneFox wrote:
So so so so true...... The highest ranked game is a really bad rip, and yet people vote for the gay game for the damn legends they can get. And the guy bought 15 accounts just to vote for his game so he really doesn't have a life. I hope your game gets better Mech..... since its the only game I'll play until the update for PRPR....... Its barely my fault I got banned from it.

actually i bought 16 memberships to rank my game on, in just a week. totally dude
You just made yourself look like a even bigger idiot than you did before. Congratulations.

how is that i didnt insult you im totally better than you j/k im not elitist like pheonix cat

and how did i make myself look like a bigger idiot i spent $240(16 memberships x $15 each) in liek 3 days 2 rank meh game even liek u culd totally usee wiznat and find out that my ip address only has 5 keys cepheusseriphos,cepheusdude,f34r,bakasaol,leet1337/1337leet i cant remember oh well

totally

I cannot understand a word you just said. English please? I cannot understand "Reallyfastuncheckedtyping-ese"

See, right there. Who needs insults when I have a person so stupid, he does all the work himself? I don't even have to insult you, and you still come out making yourself look like a ignorant little know-it-all.

Usually on BYOND, when people type in lowercase, they are either being sarcastic, or making fun of other people who have no grammar skills.

If you're calling me a know-it-all, how come you're acting like one yourself?

Atleast I had the common sense to code a game myself instead of ripping another person's game.

That doesn't require common sense, that requires coding knowledge.
:)

Mhmm. Try posting in say 5 minutes.
F34R wrote:
Mechana2412 wrote:
F34R wrote:
Mechana2412 wrote:
F34R wrote:
Mechana2412 wrote:
F34R wrote:
StoneFox wrote:
So so so so true...... The highest ranked game is a really bad rip, and yet people vote for the gay game for the damn legends they can get. And the guy bought 15 accounts just to vote for his game so he really doesn't have a life. I hope your game gets better Mech..... since its the only game I'll play until the update for PRPR....... Its barely my fault I got banned from it.

actually i bought 16 memberships to rank my game on, in just a week. totally dude
You just made yourself look like a even bigger idiot than you did before. Congratulations.

how is that i didnt insult you im totally better than you j/k im not elitist like pheonix cat

and how did i make myself look like a bigger idiot i spent $240(16 memberships x $15 each) in liek 3 days 2 rank meh game even liek u culd totally usee wiznat and find out that my ip address only has 5 keys cepheusseriphos,cepheusdude,f34r,bakasaol,leet1337/1337leet i cant remember oh well

totally

I cannot understand a word you just said. English please? I cannot understand "Reallyfastuncheckedtyping-ese"

See, right there. Who needs insults when I have a person so stupid, he does all the work himself? I don't even have to insult you, and you still come out making yourself look like a ignorant little know-it-all.

Usually on BYOND, when people type in lowercase, they are either being sarcastic, or making fun of other people who have no grammar skills.

Atleast I had the common sense to code a game myself instead of ripping another person's game.

See, you use common sense when you cross the road and you see a car coming, "Should I stay or should I go? That is the question" shouldn't come up in your mind

lol long post cause I quoted u guys lol!
BigBoiD wrote:
F34R wrote:
Mechana2412 wrote:
F34R wrote:
Mechana2412 wrote:
F34R wrote:
Mechana2412 wrote:
F34R wrote:
StoneFox wrote:

totally

See, you use common sense when you cross the road and you see a car coming, "Should I stay or should I go? That is the question" shouldn't come up in your mind

lol
KamiKaziSamuri wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:
F34R wrote:
Mechana2412 wrote:
F34R wrote:
Mechana2412 wrote:
F34R wrote:
Mechana2412 wrote:
F34R wrote:
StoneFox wrote:

totally

lol

lol
Squeegy wrote:
F34R wrote:

Or they're really lazy. Trust me. I've met people who fit into the lazy category.

Thats a insult to me, 'bo.

Who wants to see Mechana in his best noob fit?

;D Acorona, dear <333333333333

Anyways.

For once, I agree with you, Mechana. BYOND is getting out of control with the rips. Not just Pokemon, I'm sick of having to go through pages of DBZ and Naruto rips to find a game I want to play. Ridicolous, much? But what the fuck has this post come to anyways <_<
Maging Warrior wrote:
I'm sick of having to go through pages of DBZ and Naruto rips to find a game I want to play. Ridicolous, much?

Welcome to the new BYOND my friend. The shit of shits.
Mechana! I agree. It's getting a little crazy.. >,< But whatever.
YEAAAAAA i argree there should be more fuckin pokemon games but mostly people lefted that game but the game sucks too but this game is the fuckin best i don't know y fuckin members don't rank this game god this game rocks.(And Mechana please put on like a 24/7 server please i fuckin love this game this game is the best all the other ones suck like PPRR that game is ok but fuckin old guys and pokemon nooo lugia no rayquaza mechana this game is the best u just got to make peoples hosts and make a 24/7 server and fuckin shitty members will come on and say goood job and rank us to like 80 something c'mon mechana please make the things i said this will be the best game
Stuff gets ripped, it happens. Just make your fan game and don't worry about the others.
whenthes mechana hosts pokemon magmared i wanna play really bad please mechana host magmared the best game ever
lol i want pei gummie pie now fooll i wan pie!!!!!111!!1!!!1!11one!!1!!!!!!111111!!111!11!!!!1thirteen !11!!!!one!1!!!!1exclamation mark!!!11

Thats all I have to say about this problem.
put magmared server back up mechana or make someone a host
mechana why dont u make someone a host come on sometimes can u please make someone a host like there be two host and u then we get ranked much better and we can play more how about it c'mon alot of peoples like this i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this game dude i just like playin all day LoL
Johnathan12, please don't swear.

That's mostly all I have to say.
Magema wrote:
Johnathan12, please don't swear.

That's mostly all I have to say.

you revived a several-month-old blogpost to ask someone not to swear?

good job
The "best" Pokemon game on BYOND(As the highly-corrupted Ranking system says)

Good God. Everyone hates the ranking system because PRPR apparently was falling behind because of how the game was unfairly ranked... *Slaps face*
PRPR = We hate BYOND Rank System *Nods*

Somethings not right here. I hope that PRPR gets a comeback and gets the title of Best Pokemon game on BYOND period again.

Yeah well.. I hope that they!!

Don't.
go on pokemon sinnoh adventure
hi im from pokemon aurora but berri banned me just because i didnt say a word which i dont even know what it is plz can you unban me.
klonoa lunar

p.s what are reqs for gm
Page: 1 2 3