ID:271323

Howdy, Im Qui. Im looking for someone to teach me to code
beyond the basic guides. I've read most of the guides, but
i need some more lessons from someone who knows what they're doing, i'd be very grateful if you decide to help me, thankyou.
If you read the guide, you should know the basics of programming in DM. If you want to increase your knowledge, look at Gooseheaded post right below this one. He game some great demos/libraries you can look at.
Just read the DM guide slowly and if you do not understand parts of it ask people. You will not learn how to program in a day, it will take time.
In response to DarkD3vil666
Also, be sure to try a couple of games, before making a game. Maybe, you'll get an idea of what to do or something? Also, I agree check out the DM Guide and Refrence. Learning to program can take time sometimes even days, months, or even years.
In response to DarkD3vil666
DarkD3vil666 wrote:
If you read the guide, you should know the basics of programming in DM. If you want to increase your knowledge, look at Gooseheaded post right below this one. He game some great demos/libraries you can look at.

Confucius say: Man who reference post without link gives bad directions.

[link]

Lummox JR
In response to Calus CoRPS
asking people dosent work everytime though... (personal experiance).

P.S. I learned from first, Zial's Tutorial (I spelled her name wrong i think) then the DM Guide and the blue book (I forget how to get to it now). Then I looked at simple libraries and tutorials while tinkering around.

-Happy Coding! (Sorry for the speelnig and loss of info on specifics like the location of the blue book)

~Carved in Shadows