ID:2713616

I wasn’t online for me than 10min before I was banned by a racist GM rippy. Ppl were calling me Nigger and he laughed. I called them a cracker and was banned. Is racism allowed or not?
Please do not spam developer help and feature request forums with threads about your moderator-related issues with specific games. I've removed the threads in those forums.

BYOND Staff and BYOND Moderators do not police in-game problems. If you experience problems with per-game staff, bring it to the attention of senior staff members. If they don't care, then simply stop playing the game. There's nothing we can do.
In response to Spevacus
How do I get unbanned from the game? I can’t reach the owner if I can’t play. Where should I complain about racist admins? I want to be able to play without bein called a nigger. I feel like that’s not too much to ask for
You can message the game owner's BYOND account with a private message via either the pager or the website. Simply click their name on the site and type up a message. I'd be sure to include screenshots/chatlogs if you have them.

Otherwise, we don't take too kindly to folks simply airing their dirty laundry here. We prefer it if discussions are at least somewhat constructive. Simply calling folks racist isn't too constructive.

I wish you luck in getting things sorted, though. If stuff doesn't work out with the game owner, I think it's time to move on to a different game.
If the owner pulled in racist gms, they probably won't be on your side bud.

As much as I detest racists, it's probably better to move on.
In response to Techgamer
Yea I found the owner “Bustercannon”. Thanks for that. I sent em a message. Hopefully he isn’t racist like his admins. If so, I just won’t play Bleach las noches again. Sucks cuz it’s a cool game besides the racism.