ID:2715740

(See the best response by Spevacus.)
Well, ive been trying to log in my secondary account and apparently its been set to inactive status, even though i know the password.

I cant activate it with the prossec BYOND actually uses becuase i dont remember the email i used to create the account, i most definestly know the password to that email but, i just dont know the email. It would be a good idea to include the email in the message that appears when you try to restore your account.
Best response
After a lengthy period of inactivity, BYOND will automatically "deactivate" accounts. You'll need access to the e-mail associated with it to regain access.

Seeing as you don't know the name of the e-mail associated with it, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] and inquire as to what the e-mail address of it is. If you can prove you're the owner of the account (sounds like you are to me!) then someone who handles the support requests should be able to get you sorted out.

As a note, though, support requests sent in this manner have a long lead time. This is to say, I wouldn't expect this to be fixed overnight. A week or two is probably a better estimate due to the backlog.
In response to Spevacus
Great!

Glad to hear there is a way to sort this out, i will send the email right away. Thanks for the quick response!