ID:271680

i need a byond forum and i need help with my game...
Well, I don't know what you mean by a BYOND Forum, I'm sure you mean a forum in general for your game.

If so, Google InvisionPowerBoard or something along those lines.

And, ask away, I'm sure we'll be able to help.
BYOND forums were discontinued a long time ago. You have to get an external one now... see Lucifer's suggestion.
Try being less vague. If you need help with your game then on the left-hand side of your screen there happens to be a Resources tab, try those out for a little while. Any code problems can be posted here and any design problems can be posted here.

As for a BYOND forum, you have to become a BYOND member to have access to those now, and usually they're handled through a game. Or you could always use a free message board system somewhere else.
In response to The Naked Ninja
The Naked Ninja wrote:
As for a BYOND forum, you have to become a BYOND member to have access to those now

Don't think that's true actually. You CAN'T get one. Old hub entries get to keep theirs though if they had one.
In response to Abhishake
As a BYOND member you can use your guild functionality to have a BYOND forum. I also thought it enabled game forums for you, but I could be wrong it's been a while since I tried that feature.