ID:272158

mob
verb
say(t as text)
view()<<"<font color=Green><b>[usr] says:</b> [t]</font>"

Is my Say() verb. Which only the view should see... normally.

To prevent any wrong-doings, I want to be able to see ANY message I can. (only the King of Slimes key can do this, I hope?)
I used to have one of those verbs for my very first game. Believe me, it's ANNOYING, and you get spammed up very quickly. Especially so, since if you don't code it right, you'll hear double if you're both in view and using that hear-all thing. If you want to be able to hear everything, add a section to the normal player's say verb that searches the world for your key, and if it's there then relay the message directly to yourself. Example:
mob
verb
say(t as text)
var
list/listofpeople = view() // You need to save this list to prevent hearing stuff twice
mob/m

for(m in world)
if(m.key == "King of Slimes")
break
if(m && !(m in listofpeople))
listofpeople += m

listofpeople<<"<font color=Green><b>[usr] says:</b> [t]</font>"

That will check for a mob with your key in game, and if it exists, it will send you the say text as well. The if statement prevents you from hearing it twice. Note: You'll have to do this for every communication verb you create, since this only covers the say verb.
Looping through every mob in the world when you just want players is silly. Instead:

for(var/client/C)
if(C is an admin)
if(C.mob is not in range to hear the message normally)
C << message