Pokemon BlueFire

by RareScar
Conquer dungeons and surviving event challenges! Up to 200+ Pokemon available!
ID:2723848

--
I'm just gonna paste this message that was posted by Jon (General Manager) on PBF's Discord:

-Quote:-
Apologies for the ping. But if you've been reading the general chat recently then you might've known that my save all of a sudden vanished without warning. After myself and @Pixel did a lot of testing and trying to figure this out, we learnt a lot of things.

Prior to version: 514.1568 which is the current version at the time of this post. Your save files were stored in the Document>Byond>KeyInfo>YourByondName>96049.sav

With BYOND being updated to 514.1568, the file location has changed. This is why my save all of a sudden seemed to have vanished, because of the different fle location it is read from The new location is C:\Users*You\AppData\Roaming\BYOND\ From there if you open that Byond Folder>KeyInfo that's where the new saves are

So if you're on the current version of BYOND 514.1568 and your save won't load. What i recommend is going to Documents>Byond> KeyInfo and copying the 96049.sav file and paste it into C:\Users*You\AppData\Roaming\BYOND then into that KeyInfo folder and it should work.

If you have any problems with the save, let myself of @Pixel know and we'll get back to you asap.

-End of quote-
--
I would like to add that another option would be changing BYOND's directory at the BYOND pager, but since I haven't really been following Dream Maker/Seeker updates, I'm not sure about the reason for this directory change... I think they might, or might not have made the change for a specific purpose.
I noticed that the directory has been changed back to the Documents folder. I haven't checked why this is the case. It might've been a mistake from BYOND programmers, or some testing. I'll look into it whenever I have the time.