ID:27284

A while ago, I started a CS clan called -={MOO}=-
and now we're pretty sucessful. We got sponsored by UberCrue.com, and now have 2 CS 1.6 pub servers, (one of which we're gonna move to source) and a scrim server, and a ventrilo server. So I thought since we just started recruiting for CS: Source that I would check some CS:S servers and BYOND came to my mind. So if you would like to join, just post your Steam Account Name here, and your usual K:D ratio, and I'll try you out when I get around to it. Remember, I'm recruiting for CS 1.6 AND CS: Source.
I'll play for 1.6 if you guys don't suck like most clans that claim to be good.

Adverage score is 40-6 in this 24/7 assualt server I play in.
I play a lot of Source, I'm not GREAT, but I'm good enough. Can tear people apart with the P90 on a good day <.<
I want to play 1.6 but I only have source..If I could maybe like..I dunno. I'll play source though.
I usually go 2 for 1 in fy_kingofthehill_usa server I play in. I'm a good player when I try

Steam account=Cepheusseriphos
Yeah. Source is for people who suck at first person shooters.
I'm awesome at source. I usually get about 1:4 kill/death ratio. I'm expensive, though, so you'll have to make a good offer for me.
REPEAT: SOURCE IS FOR NOOBS.
Saruto wrote:
I'm awesome at source. I usually get about 1:4 kill/death ratio. I'm expensive, though, so you'll have to make a good offer for me.

1:4 kills:deaths? For every four times you get killed, you only kill one person?

That is a horrible ratio.
Jermman shut up. You have no idea what you are even saying. You probably heard someone say that somewhere because they got made that they died, and now you keep saying it. It's fucking annoying.
Spade.
PS: SOURCE IS FOR NOOBS.
lol
Cavern. care to play me in 1.6 or source?

Im not a retard, I've judged before i said anything.

Source is for complete noobs.

With the shit engine they wrote, you can shoot a sniper rifle (Suposedlly an acurate weapon) 6 meters away from someone, and get a headshot.
That's pretty cool that you got sponsored. I know a few big clans in games that are as well. Just wanted to stop by and tell you that.
That's nice Jerm. You're still an idiot. I actually got started playing Call of Duty online before moving to Source, did quite well there.

Source is NOT for noobs. The hitboxes are fine on it, having never given me a bit of trouble one way or the other.
Gordon_Freeman: Whats your Steam Account Name?

Keeth: Yes. Thats my name.

Jermman: 40-6? Thats an awesome score!

Yes, Source does have more noobs than good people, but the game itself isn't for noobs. Its just that a lot of people think they are good because they have a newer version of CS, even though they suck.