ID:27290

Keywords: nf, sheep2
Well, life got very busy with the start of the school semester, so I haven't done any work on my games. But here's how things stand...

Night fantastic is very close to re-release. I just want to do another testing session to make sure I have all the bugs fixed.

Sheep II is also very close to re-release, theoretically. It was working fine last I knew, but I wanted to improve the interface and change the high scores stuff.

After that, I wanted to polish up the games that are essentially looking fine already, like BYOND Backgammon, Sheep III, Sheep Stakes and Runica. Then overhaul Sixes and maybe work on some of my half-developed game ideas that still haven't seen the light of day.
Glad to see you back; I look forward to Night fantastic =)
Sheep II is also very close to re-release, theoretically.

Joy. =D
What about Cerulea? WHAT ABOUT CERULEA?!
Oh yeah, Cerulea. It stands in its present state... I've been feeling text-MUD-nostalgish lately, I've thought about revving that project back up again. It could be such a good game. But for now it is just sitting there. Maybe someday I'll host it and we can just go fool around in it.
Zilal wrote:
Maybe someday I'll host it and we can just go fool around in it.

Oh you're on. I'll bring the diaper launching bazookas and the sharp dildos. Tom can bring virtual Tom, it'll be like old times.

Oh my God.
Zilal wrote:
Oh my God.

That's the kind of reaction I love to make in a woman. ;)
Any updates on Sheep II?