ID:273462

Okay so I got this game in which if you press a certain button the client.eye moves onto an invisible camera separated from the mob. This camera is movable with the arrow keys and everything works just fine until you move 8 squares away from the mob. When you move eight squares the screen just goes blank and you can't see the map. How can I stop this from happening.

-Also, I'm making another game where the client.mob is initially assigned a location of null. When the client gets out of the title screen and is shown the map he is assigned a "walking" mob as a client eye. However when the client is shown the map, the map is just blank like the above problem. Are these two problems related, and how can I solve them?
I think it turns black because there was a certain distance away from the mob (maybe its a couple squares beyond world/view) where turfs quit drawing I believe it is to prevent players from experiencing huge delays while drawing the entire map every step. (Found this out because client/eye is memory editable =-on the client side-=)
Simply change the client.perspective variable to EYE_PERSPECTIVE.