ID:273755

Is there any way i can make a icon have like a layer mask like in Ps where you cover a area in like white or black to make it hide or show stuff to a icon cause i wanna do that to save time instead of having to do fifty billon corner turf icons with every combo like sand dirt grass etc
Do you mean like opacity? I don't really understand what you are trying to do. Perhaps if you made a picture r had a screen shot of what it is you want, I could be better help.
In response to Moussiffer
http://www.gamecareerguide.com/db_area/images/item_images/ gcg/features/20060829/rpgmaker.jpg

see how the curved corners of the cliff by the water have part grass and part water im wondering if theres some kind of layer mask i can put on a icon so i can just put that border on stuff without having to make billons of cliff rounded edges with grass sand dirt etc on em
In response to Xavion_Zenovka
I think all you would have to do is make the corner of the cliff and leave the space where the grass or the water would go empty. then place down the grass or water turf and put the cliff turf over top of it.
In response to Moussiffer
thats what i dont want i wanna be able to lay down just the cliff thing without having to actually icon in the grass sand within it
In response to Xavion_Zenovka
I know. Make an icon that is just the cliff with no grass or water. The top of the cliff should have empty space there where the grass or water would go. Put the water and grass turfs on the map however you want them, then place the cliff turf wherever it needs to go on the map. As long as there is enough empty space on the cliff turf it wont over ride the icon below it and so you will be able to see the grass or water and the cliff without having to make tons of icons for it. You could also make the cliff as a object and just place its density higher than the mob so that players cant walk through it.