ID:274053

ive been on byond and i have tried several times to make a game.. the problem that arises when im in the process of makeing a game is basically i always ask myself WHAT DO I DO NEXT? so i eventually i get frustrated ans just stop designing that game alltogether. but then ill come months later start a fresh project but i eventually run in to the same problem. ALL I WANT TO DO IS MAKE ONE GAME. but i just cant. im a newb coder and i somewhat understand how coding works. So all in all im just asking for someone to give me a setep by step how makeing a game works or point me in the right direction or an article or something. i would like something on the lines of my example. so u guys better understand what i mean. (rpg game)

EX: how to make a game step by step
(1)draw the icons
(1.1) put icons on map
(2) code login
(2.1) code new, load , delete
(3)Battle system
(3.1) draw monster icons
(3.2) code in attack
(3.3) xp system
(4) mob skills
etc...basically i want a book saying making game byond games for dummies. ( a road map of the sorts)
Designing a game on BYOND isn't all that different from designing one anywhere else. You just need a solid design document that lays out your goals, and then complete them one by one.

http://bit.ly/wt0HvH