ID:274383

Darnit! This isn't ready for a Creations announcement just yet, but I can't stand it anymore. I hope to have a "playtesting" beta version out within a week or so. There are still a lot of little (and some big) details left to wrap up before a full release will be ready, and perhaps a BYONDscape column or three will come out of it too. If I just didn't have this darn job sucking up so much time, I might finish this darn upgrade by the end of the month. (darn) Ah, well...

Here it is for now, if anyone cares:

Woah! Nice!
Looks Cool. Just wanted to say you did good job. My sister loves your game. (Shes 20 and doesn't like to play games that much) And if SHE likes it, then its definitley good.

-Rcet
Looks cool
If I just didn't have this darn job sucking up so much time, I might finish this darn upgrade by the end of the month.

The best thing about jobs is that if you ignore them, eventually they don't want you around any more! Instant freedom!

The only unfortunate side effect is that you don't get paid any more either. Oh well.
In response to Spuzzum
Spuzzum wrote:
If I just didn't have this darn job sucking up so much time, I might finish this darn upgrade by the end of the month.

The best thing about jobs is that if you ignore them, eventually they don't want you around any more! Instant freedom!

The only unfortunate side effect is that you don't get paid any more either. Oh well.

Very True!
But, you have to work to keep food on the table(or what ever else you have a job for)

I really wonder why we even put food on the table when it just ends up in the ground(sewers)

just kidding