ID:27443

Well most oldbies won't care much for this but for the 2 Idiots who are spreading the WOTS Base, (not the tall ugly one, The smaller one that was ripped from the NSC Base and remade.) You two Are spreading them because at some point duing your time playing WOTS you got mad didn't you. One Blood is the noob iconner who sent this icon file to Nakashi, who is helping spread the icons around. The file should be called (Wots new Icons) and will be in zipped folder. They are probably attaching viruses to the icons so If you recieve this file I would suggest you don't open any of the icons You might get a nasty virus :o. I' pretty sure One Blood sent started spreading them because he was mad he got fired from WOTS, mainly because he always abused his GM verbs and doesn't know how to icon. And Nakashi is just some noob who got caught ezing to may times.
Rugg found out this info.

:D
Yeah, I'm sure that there are 'viruses' to stop people from seeing the icons that they want to spread. Okay.

No, I think if they want to spread the crap, they're going to make it so that everyone gets them safely.
Hiead wrote:
Yeah, I'm sure that there are 'viruses' to stop people from seeing the icons that they want to spread. Okay.

He's just saying that so most nubs won't open the files.
No, I think if they want to spread the crap, they're going to make it so that everyone gets them safely.

Well obviously I don't want nubs to open the files, But I know they will, because they are nubs... But I don' really have a problem just totaly remaking the base, or making a new one, I'm just lazy, And I'd like to not remake everything,But I'm pretty sure that will be the case.
Sadly, this seems to be a common happening on the WOTS team. :(
Well the good news is that there's no real reason for remaking the base. Use the same one, and if your player community isn't dumb, they'll know outright where other games' graphics came from. Besides, if you went and remade the base, then the stolen graphics would seem original:
- "You stole our graphics"
- "Nuh-uh --- your game uses completely different graphics"
- "Ungh."
To me, I don't really care, As long as I know where they came from it's all good, If a noob comes along thinking Some other Guy made them I'll just set them straight and if they don't want to believe me they can go do whatever they want.
R3AV3R wrote:
To me, I don't really care, As long as I know where they came from it's all good, If a noob comes along thinking Some other Guy made them I'll just set them straight and if they don't want to believe me they can go do whatever they want.

Then it's pretty clear that you needn't remake them. =P
Naruto drama! =D
sadly we dont care
If you don't care, why do you post here?
Also get a new Key name.
lol
this is just sadly,well i think this is the 2nd time that WOTS will get ripped,Axerob shouldn't send WOTS's sprites/codes/source so easy :/
It wasn't Rob's fault. Just that fucking noob called One Blood and some other nigger called Nakashi spread them. I'm quite sure Robby-poo learned from his first mistake.
It's actually not that hard to get the WOTS base... I know how... I just wont say it :]