ID:274925

Read all about it in the Store Forum:

http://store.byond.com/forum/forum.cgi?id=50
Air Mapster wrote:
Read all about it in the Store Forum:

http://store.byond.com/forum/forum.cgi?id=50

I bought a bunch of stuff a couple of weeks ago -- the mousepad is great, and the steel mug coffee cup is now my daily coffee carrier (a great honor, as I tend to drink coffee all day).
In response to Deadron
If I can only figure a way to send Euros without having to send double the amount just to cover currency-exchange! : (
Not to sound rude but the clothes seem kind of.... unstylish. If they were more stylish, I'd buy one.

When are you going to make those BYOND Football Jerseys?!
In response to Sariat
Sariat wrote:
Not to sound rude but the clothes seem kind of.... unstylish. If they were more stylish, I'd buy one.

They were never meant to be stylish. ;-) Honestly, I don't think anything CafePress offers would rank terribly high on the style meter, especially with any kind of logo printed on it. A t-shirt is a t-shirt, and will never be "stylish." The closest thing might be the golf/polo shirt they have - we can certainly add that if people are interested! But it seemed kind of weird to have a golf shirt with a printed logo.

When are you going to make those BYOND Football Jerseys?!

As soon as we find an easy way to do them without costing a huge amount of money. ;-)
In response to digitalmouse
Hmm, I always thought most credit cards do the currency exchange for you (without an extra fee). Unless of course you don't have one. Still, double the amount certainly seems pretty high to me.
In response to Air Mapster
I want a football jersey :(

Can I post in the BYOND Store forums, now?
In response to Sariat
Sariat wrote:
Can I post in the BYOND Store forums, now?

Hopefully it was just a temporary glitch that prevented you from posting last time. Like I said, it happened to me once or twice on the BYOND forums too. I just waited a bit and it worked again. Go ahead and give it a try.