ID:275222

I had a nice Canada Day theme all ready to go, but the power went off before I was able to upload it last night! I re-created the developer logo over my lunch hour at work, so unfortunately that's all you get.

Happy Canada Day, anyway!
WooHoo! I'm only half-Canuck, but I still celebrate Canada Day in my own way.

Thanks Air Mapster!
Sorry for straying off-topic. But, is their gonna be stuff special for the 4th Friday?
Air Mapster wrote:
I had a nice Canada Day theme all ready to go, but the power went off before I was able to upload it last night! I re-created the developer logo over my lunch hour at work, so unfortunately that's all you get.

Great work Air Mapster!

I know I am not Canadian, nor any bit familiar with its traditions, but I hope you had a really nice Canada Day!

The same goes for every other Canadian out there reading this message too :P

--Lee
Air Mapster wrote:

You made us proud Canadians, Air Mapster!

RaeKwon
Did you change the "Unpublished Games" question mark icon too? it looks a little different.

*searches yahoo for Canada Day*
Sorry guys, I don't know what it is... Is it similar to Fourth Of July/Independance Day?

Airjoe
That sucks. The Canucks get a banner, but for Cinco De Mayo I get jip.

Why Air Map? Why?