ID:275285

Heh. That's a riot. I was wondering for quite a bit whether it was really an animated .gif and it was just animating random parts to confuse me.

Lummox JR
Doesn't bother me to look at it. It has that swirling effect when you change your focus, but it doesn't hurt my eyes.
In response to Lummox JR
Well it didn't actually hurt my eyes, i just didn't know how to title the thread that's all.
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
Heh. That's a riot. I was wondering for quite a bit whether it was really an animated .gif and it was just animating random parts to confuse me.

Lummox JR

Oh the magnificence of magical human manipulation.

(Its just an optical illusion Lummox =D)
Woah! Weirdness! Wow! Wutterly Wamazing! =) Crispy likes.
In response to Crispy
Don't you mean "Crispy wikes."?

But anyways, that is one cool optical illusion... I've seen that pattern in a single disk before, but never an entire sheet of them...

It ends up making your eyes shoot all around, since the eye is attracted to movement (or perceived movement)...and once your eye moves towards whichever disk you spotted as "moving", it causes you to think that other disks are moving, so your eye travels to them, and so on...

After a while, it actually does start to hurt a bit, since your eyes are constantly moving, and they get a bit worn out...
In response to SuperSaiyanGokuX
SuperSaiyanGokuX wrote:
Don't you mean "Crispy wikes."?

No, I meant "Cwispy wikes".

After a while, it actually does start to hurt a bit, since your eyes are constantly moving, and they get a bit worn out...

Ya. Wit's weird, alwight. =)
That is oh-so-cool. =)