In response to Jotdaniel
Jotdaniel wrote:
I've noticed people say that they hated a game, or that game sucked, only when its a fairly difficult game. Seems to me they just don't like the challenge, but don't want to admit they weren't able to beat it.

Yes iv noticed that to but I beat FZero GX in a few hours to I plan to sell it to one of my friends huh :\ well we all have our opinions I just liked Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 better then F Zero GX
In response to FenrirXIII
FenrirXIII wrote:
Wait Untill Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles comes out! It's the first Installment of the series on a Nintendo Console since the first FF games.

And hopefully the last. I feel dirty owning a Gamecube knowing that that game is coming out for it.
Skies of Arcadia

Get it. If it isn't one of the best RPGs you've ever played, then there is something wrong with you. It's a shame that more people haven't played it.

Even though I'm tempted to recommend Metroid Prime, I'm sure that you'll get that game anyway. Honestly, buy Skies of Arcadia, you won't regret it, I promise.
Zelda:WW, Metroid Prime, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Mario Kart: DD, Mario Sunshine and pretty much anything made by Nintendo.
Phantasy Star Online Vers 2. It rules, it is amazing and has hours and hours of gameplay!

Also, Super Smash Bros Melee and Timesplitters 2 are both good buys. I am waiting for F-Zero GX to come out in UK.

~Ease~
In response to FuZzY DiCe
Mario Kart: DD

Heh this isn't even out yet is it :)? Though it'll probably be awsome you can't be too sure it'll be great. Though I didn't really like Mario Sunshine or Metroid Prime :P.
In response to Ease
Phantasy Star Online Vers 2. It rules, it is amazing and has hours and hours of gameplay!

Sega stopped production of this game so you'll have to dig around to find a copy. It may have hours of gameplay but it's very shallow gameplay even more so than Diablo 2 or Dungeon Siege :P.
In response to Theodis
Really??? It surprises me that they stopped production, because I bought mine new only a few weeks ago, and there were another load amongst it. I still thought it was great.

~Ease~
In response to Ease
Really??? It surprises me that they stopped production, because I bought mine new only a few weeks ago, and there were another load amongst it. I still thought it was great.

I looked into getting a copy mid-september and found that out. There are probably copies still floating around in stores but no new copies are being produced.
In response to SilkWizard
I'm gonna have to back up silk here..

I have skies of arcadia for dreamcast and its one of the best RPG's I've ever purchased,(along with anything dragon warrior =)) also soul calibur 2, regardless what anyone tells you that is one fighting game every household should have a copy of, SSBM-what can i say? AWESOME!
Wind Waker is another nice zelda game that I would recomend and if you like metroid games, metroid prime is amazing.
yeah..

Trog
In response to Theodis
damn your right for some reason i thought it was out october 28th >.< its sometime in november...
Hmm, I liked Super-Smash-Bros Melee, and Phantasy Star Online. I even bought the modem attachment (hard to get) and payed for PSO for a while. It is worth it. Mario Sunshine is fun, but too short, and Animal Crossing is fun, for a while.

<OFF TOPIC>

My Gamecube, along with the modem attatchment, four controllers, a memory card, and two games were destroyed in an accident, so I can no longer keep up with the 'newer' GC games and therefore cannot recommend any to you.

Nor can I with PS2 games, as I inadvertently 'ripped-it-in-two' while attempting to fix the "Disc Read Error." >_<

</OFF TOPIC>

~Kujila
Page: 1 2