ID:275858

My parents will pay for it, so I don't have to worry 'bout that.

But should I keep playing it? It's kind of fun, but I don't know which class to be. I've tried Blackmage and Thief, and I'm liking thief the most...

In your opinion, should I keep it?
If you like it keep it. Or get EQ2 and play with me! Also people dont reply with "OMFG EQ2 SUX0RZ" we dont need you do go off topic.
In response to Dession
Dession wrote:
If you like it keep it. Or get EQ2 and play with me!

_>
Is EQ2 the same price as FFXI?
<_<
If it's cheaper, googogogogo.
Also, how much do you like EQ2?
In response to Hell Ramen
I play almost 24/7 heh..It is $15 a month with tax, what's FFXI? Also people dont reply with "OMFG EQ2 SUX0RZ" we dont need you do go off topic.
In response to Dession
Dession wrote:
I play almost 24/7 heh..It is $15 a month with tax, what's FFXI? Also people dont reply with "OMFG EQ2 SUX0RZ" we dont need you do go off topic.

$11. +$0.65 USD per character.
In response to Dession
Dession wrote:
OMFG EQ2 SUX0RZ

But seriously, go with World Of Warcraft.
In response to Shun Di
WoW is fun, I grew tired of it without friends to play with. From almost everyone I've heard they prefer EQ over EQ2. That doesn't mean EQ1 is better, it could just be easier to understand or easier in general. Many people dislike challenges in MMORPGs.
In response to SSJ2GohanDBGT
As I said earlier I've never played EQ1, but EQ2 rocks! All my EQ2 friends say this is way better...But heh it's all opinion.
Thief will always be the hardest to start. But will end up being a lot more fun, and way more stable then any of the other classes.

Bad thing, it takes WAY too long to level up.

But, keep FFXI..there is always an adventure waiting, you just have to find it first. :|

Try the RDM, i liked it a lot. Battle and cast, kind of fun if you are looking for something other then the usual.