I completely agree with Chibi-Gohan
When a game says they are changing their rip to an original, basicly most of what they change is just the icons.(This makes it Look less of a rip)
yeah, i know. WotS is changing icons this weekend anyway o_o
lol
It should be an all or nothing situation. Allowing even a single exception just sends the message that its okay to rip as long as you end up popular in the end.
o.o My game is in the listings now :D 8th place. Inuyasha's Revenge 3 =D

I dont actually rip games, but I do use ripped icons to start off... I changed some of the icons and ill change more, I dont want any of my game to be ripped o.o...
Well... since you added my game... I guess I'll join the guild... Haha, never mind me, just trying to figure out how this all works now lol
Wow I took a 4 month break and yall still hating on me? I've held byond rank #3 for 1/2 year. My games not a rip anyone thats played it knows this and why my server peeks at 150+ players at one time. The reason everyone likes it is the great deal of time I went threw ballanceing all the clans and villages so that no matter how many people you beat in the arena (which I was the 1st Naruto game to add this funtion) their will always be someone else that will beat you. Even the Kages are beatable with my battle system. I'm also the only Naruto game with my Hand sign system to unlock village jutsu and sub clan system where they get to pick a weaker clan once they hit the right lvl.
The fact that the people complaining about my game are the ones that fear it out ranking them, or people that have been rejected as staff on the game, or people I wouldn't give into when they tried hacking me and tried shutting down my hub should point out that I'm just being hated on because others can't design as well as I do. I shouldn't be singled out just because I don't give in to bully tactics.
The fact that Axerob got byond to shut down my hub for a weekend claiming it was a rip of his and I got byond to go threw my source where they restored my Org. hub and then deleleted his where he had to make a new hub should prove this.
Torla2217 wrote:
o.o My game is in the listings now :D 8th place. Inuyasha's Revenge 3 =D

I dont actually rip games, but I do use ripped icons to start off... I changed some of the icons and ill change more, I dont want any of my game to be ripped o.o...

Wow finaly a decent Inuyasha game. Been waiting for one to show up for years now good job.
WOOT Byond rank 2 number 1 watch out here we come.
Woot Byond Anime Guild Rank#1
Guys quit Fighting its really Geting Fucking old v.v
Xx Dark Wizard xX wrote:
Guilds were created to stop the nbtols crap. Guilds were supposed to promote quality games, not rips and stolen source codes. I really suggest you remove nbotls SSGX.

http://members.byond.com/Goditz/forum?id=18

http://members.byond.com/Goditz/forum?id=19

And don't think I don't know your the one hacking the host.

You and all your dif byond keys have been tring to shut me down for 1/2 year. Please find something better to do, like maybe code a game that can compete with mine if you can.
Goditz wrote:
Xx Dark Wizard xX wrote:
Guilds were created to stop the nbtols crap. Guilds were supposed to promote quality games, not rips and stolen source codes. I really suggest you remove nbotls SSGX.

http://members.byond.com/Goditz/forum?id=18

http://members.byond.com/Goditz/forum?id=19

And don't think I don't know your the one hacking the host.

You and all your dif byond keys have been tring to shut me down for 1/2 year. Please find something better to do, like maybe code a game that can compete with mine if you can.

I haven't been hacking your game man. I don't even care about this naruto stuff. Actually I think it helps BYOND, so continue with your game and encourage more members. The only thing I had to do with your game was releasing the source code, which is very similar to wots and even had "naruto way of the shinobi.dm" in it.

Goditz wrote:
Wow I took a 4 month break and yall still hating on me? I've held byond rank #3 for 1/2 year. My games not a rip anyone thats played it knows this and why my server peeks at 150+ players at one time. The reason everyone likes it is the great deal of time I went threw ballanceing all the clans and villages so that no matter how many people you beat in the arena (which I was the 1st Naruto game to add this funtion) their will always be someone else that will beat you. Even the Kages are beatable with my battle system. I'm also the only Naruto game with my Hand sign system to unlock village jutsu and sub clan system where they get to pick a weaker clan once they hit the right lvl.
The fact that the people complaining about my game are the ones that fear it out ranking them, or people that have been rejected as staff on the game, or people I wouldn't give into when they tried hacking me and tried shutting down my hub should point out that I'm just being hated on because others can't design as well as I do. I shouldn't be singled out just because I don't give in to bully tactics.
The fact that Axerob got byond to shut down my hub for a weekend claiming it was a rip of his and I got byond to go threw my source where they restored my Org. hub and then deleleted his where he had to make a new hub should prove this.

Naruto Jinketsu also has hand seals.
It's my understanding that the main guilds should be accepting all games that fit them, as long as they don't fit better in another guild. Hence, any anime games go here regardless of quality. Whether a game is featured or not is a judgment call, but if it's anime, it belongs in this guild.

I routinely check Unpublished for any games that are unclassified, and if I can easily assign them to a main guild, I will. That means I send a steady stream of games this way, as do other staff members who also check the unpublished listings.
can i have my bleach game added to the listings please its hub is http://games.byond.com/hub/FaceOffProductions/BleachFaceOff
I say allow rips, just if they don't get updated very much, just take them off...
A game can't just be taken off a main guild's listings unless it absolutely doesn't belong there. The real question is whether rips should be listed as featured games or not.
Page: 1 2 3