What programs out there have the "gradient" feature (I just want to experiment with it!) which is easy to use?

It could be free, but it doesn't have to be.

Thanks for reading,

Photoshop, GIMP?
In response to Smoko
Smoko wrote:
Photoshop, GIMP?

Dur, I didn't think GIMP had a gradient function. Let me go see if it does...
In response to Hell Ramen
Try opening something, and pressing L (shortcut). It has a nice gradient tool, but I would rather it be mixed with the fill bucket, just seems logical to me.