ID:276176

You could look like a character from worms, look like a ninja, and tons of other things. The game had TONS of weapons, such as a popcorn gun, spikes, and stuff. There's a level with a pyramid, and a "bookcase" level. I REALLY want to play this game again, alas, I forgot the name! I would love you forever and ever and ever if you found out the name to this game.
Hell Ramen wrote:
You could look like a character from worms, look like a ninja, and tons of other things. The game had TONS of weapons, such as a popcorn gun, spikes, and stuff. There's a level with a pyramid, and a "bookcase" level. I REALLY want to play this game again, alas, I forgot the name! I would love you forever and ever and ever if you found out the name to this game.

Maybe Wurms?
http://games.byond.com/hub/WildBlood/Wurms
In response to Airjoe
Nono, it wasn't a BYOND game. It was a...gah, I don't know how to explain it.
In response to Hell Ramen
Hell Ramen wrote:
Nono, it wasn't a BYOND game. It was a...gah, I don't know how to explain it.

Worms: Armageddon?
In response to Jon88
Gunbound was fun.
In response to Jon88
You can move around freely in Worms Armageddon? I may go out and spend some cash on it if you can.

Ol' Yeller
Was it real-time? The only game I can think of that even vaguely meets your description is Liero (and its various remakes); the original didn't have a popcorn gun or ninja, but it could be modded quite extensively. (There was even a DBZ mod, which was actually quite hilarious - worms with SSJ haircuts!) A Google search will find it easily.
In response to Crispy
Wow, Crispy, thank you. I love this game!
And, it's it. :D
[edit]DBZ mod:http://www.timtucker.com/games/pc/Liero/
In response to Hell Ramen
You mean I was right? Awesome! =)

Liero was quite popular at my old school for a time... it was one of the few decent games that we managed to get running on the school computers. Everything else got deleted due to piracy concerns, but we showed the network admin that it was freeware and then he was fine with it. =D

Of course, that was before they instituted their "no games" policy. Then we played Quake 1 during lunchtimes over the school LAN with the lab door closed and the alt-tab key handy. =P
In response to Crispy
Yeah, as did I. Nearly the same case here, except it was that our computers crashed and there was a no download policy a few weeks -after- we got Liero. :p

And I still can't thank you enough for this game!

Anyways, do you by chance know what Liero was programmed in/with?
(Liero (the first one), not LieroX)
You're thinking of Liero Xtreme, a sort of copy of Liero written by some person. The original is better.