Awesome, and thanks! I have a few ideas that will help minimise the size of the implementation. =)
Can the libraries in DM.Libraries include other libraries that are not in DM.Libraries and not count as part of the limit.

I would like to add abilities to my program BrowserTree that would allow developers to generate their BrowserTree tree information using .txt files.

This would much easier to implement using my .Txt Parser, but the parser is not in DM.Libraries whereas BrowserTree is.

So would I be able to include .Txt Parser in BrowserTree for 8K developers to use without using some of their limit?
Why not just use Deadron.XML instead of your .Txt parser library, Polaris? =P
To be honest, it never works for me very often, and when it does it confuzzles me. =(
If a library depends on other libraries, those libraries also have to be published and available since they're technically part of the project. Same rules apply.
By 8k limit to .dm files, do you mean that when added up, all of your .dm files cannot excede 8k? Or single files can't?
Added up, obviously.
What e-mail address do we send the source code to?
So, by open-source, are we talking publically open source? Or just sending the source to the judges (for verification that the source is indeed below the limit)?

I've got a little game I'd like to submit, but I would rather the source wasn't available to everyone... Especially since the game's source will likely not require any really heavy crunching to fit to limit... It won't be indecipherable enough to keep the riff-raff out...lol

[Edit (well, delete+repost): Hmmm, it seems I underestimated my ability to turn the code into an abbreviated mess... Maybe it won't be too bad after all to have this open to the public... Anyone willing to hammer it back out into something intelligible is welcome to steal the programming...lol

[Delete+Repost 2:] Is the size limit based on "Size" or "Size on Disk" as given in the Windows file properties dialogue? Size on Disk is larger than Size... It might only be an approximately .5k difference, but it might mean a lot when I get to that point...
Lummox, have you forgotten about this contest? We need the e-mail to send the files to.
SSGX, when he says open source he means to the public, in the tradition of previous contests.
Page: 1 2