ID:276392

Hello,
I have found two stunning games by a team called Softnyx that have produced two online games called Gunbound and Rakion.Rakion (BETA) is fairly new its a awesome 3D RPG a bit like WOW but better.Gunbound on the other hand is a game based on worms but exceeds it in many ways.You choose upto 8 mini robots which you control to defeat enemies,you can work on teams or play single matches.to visit these games click
here
Ah, now that you have given no reasons as to attempt to prove that "Rakion" is better than World of Warcraft (which you probably haven't even played), I definitely believe you.

What I despise about Softnyx is that they don't bother to pay some LITERATE translator to create their English websites for them. "Bring thunder around him and let beat down the enemy" sounds like something a 6 year old would write.

I will agree that Gunbound's engine isn't horrible, but the game contains no professionalism, security, or even care for their customers. They lure people in by offering them extreme advantages over normal players if they pay them loads of money. BLEGH. Stop handing these people 100 dollar bills in exchange for ubermgm, and just TRY World of Warcraft, or City of Heroes, or Guild Wars. The makers of these games actually know what they're doing.

(sorry if this sounds offensive, I just want you to open your eyes to the GOOD games. :P)
In response to Zaole
Try rakion if you can,i was giving an opinion.Gunbound does suck peoples money which i agree to but still is a very fun interactive game.
In response to Zaole
The Gunbound Korean adition doesn't.
When you start off, you have enough money to buy the whole avatar shop. =o (You even get cash)