ID:276474

-Okay, i recently downloaded Adobe photoshop 7 to give Gfx a try. I think my gfx is pretty decent but i need the thoughts of others to see how good my starting gfx REALLY is.

-I always wanted to make gfx based off of Hajime, Saito from the Samurai X series because he's one of my favorite characters.

-So, i need your opinion, good or bad i will take them for it will futher increase my gfx skills if i get truthful opnions from people and tips from people who are more skilled than me at gfx.

-Before
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Okay, the after picture is here since imageshack doesn't neccesarily give good quality pictures that's why i use photobucket. http://img446.imageshack.us/my.php?image=saitosig1fs1zd.jpg
The first image is better :\
In response to Kunark
Boo :(

Well, yeah i utilized tools that i normally wouldn't use i dug more into the Artistic arsenal to give it a more distinct feel to make it more original. :-/
It looks alright, I suppose... But it just looks like you applied some filters, and that was it...

Not exactly much effort...lol

If you did more than just click on some filters, then I apologize, but it doesn't really show...
In response to SuperSaiyanGokuX
Lol, yeah thanks for the tip i just started yesterday so yeah i'm a newb at it. :(

Also, click the link for a more enlarged pic you'll see a plastic wrap artistic tool i think i utilized some pastels in that pic as well.

I took the original pic off just because it didn't show at full quality.