Casual Quest

by IainPeregrine
A fast paced, casual, multi player action game with a little RPG touch
ID:2766253

Casual Quest is a great game that's been on BYOND for over 10 years now, and it's way past time to give tier3 access to all players. Now everyone can play as the Royal Knight, blast enemies with the Sorcerer's fire snake, or support the team as a Sage. I've also made a couple of small fixes to make the game fully playable on modern versions of BYOND.

I'll be hosting all this weekend (Saturday & Sunday) to celebrate, and I'll be doing a run on the final boss saturday evening. Come join me! I look forward to seeing some of the old players. And if you've always wanted to give the game a try on multiplayer, now's a great time to see why Casual Quest is a certified BYOND classic!

PS: Sorry it took me so long to unlock the tier3 classes. I didn't realize they were still subscription locked. >_>
Sorry to anyone looking for me this evening. A family thing came up and I'm out of state for the night, maybe tomorrow as well. I'll try and host next weekend, and tomorrow if possible.
Good to see you are still around and working on stuff
WOah is that Iain
How much for another custom? :D
I used to do $30, and $10 for re-colors. Give me a description, if it sounds do-able then I'll consider it.

P.S. Woah it's a Dooney1!
Yeah I'm more than interested! Do you have a more reliable way to communicate?
I responded to your private message, but for anyone else listening, you can send messages to my Gmail address (same as my key: iainperegrine).
Anyone able to host?
did you get my email Iain?
Reply sent.