ID:276644

_>
Topic title just fit.

Anyways...I need to uninstall Service Pack & install Service Pack 1 to get my Nintendo Wifi working. =/

Any help?
I dont know if this is what your looking for, or even if it works. But: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=875350
Hell Ramen wrote:
_>
Topic title just fit.

Anyways...I need to uninstall Service Pack & install Service Pack 1 to get my Nintendo Wifi working. =/

Any help?

why? Service Pack 2 works with Nintendo Wifi.
In response to Xzar
I'm getting an "Internet Connection Sharing" error.

I was recommended to uninstall SP pack 2.
In response to Hell Ramen
In response to Xzar
i had the same error, but i fixed it...
just ask someone who has the program on his pc.
if you get that your driver is installed but the program isn't. So you need the program.
ask someone to get in to program files in your main drive... and search for WiFiConnector. and set that in a Winrar map or something else (or send the files one by one). Let them get to you. Set them in you program files and offcourse in a map with name: WiFiConnector. then open the program in the map (with a blue icon) and your ready to go.

Greetz

_>
Send me the drivers and I'll love you forever, Xzar.
In response to Hell Ramen
Or search for the WiFiConnector drivers on google! Isn't it just a usb device?
In response to Dark_Shadow_Ninja
You do not have to uninstall service pack, if i was you, i will keep to the latest. A similar problem occured to me a day ago. It may be your computer USB device is blocking the wifi device. Simply RIGHT CLICK MY COMPUTER >> PROPERTIES >> HARDWARE >> DEVICE MANAGER >> FIND NETWORK ADAPTORS >> if their is a X symbol on your Nintendo Wi-Fi usb connecter, right click it and enable >> Reinstall The WiFi CD and you should be fine.

This is what i did, if it does not work then...i dont know x_x