In response to Kunark
IT IS WORTHY =0

~Kujila
In response to Shades
_> Answer this one quetsion..Did I EVER say snaking was cheap, cheating, or a glitch? NO, I did not. Take time to read exactly what I said before you post..
In response to Mecha Destroyer JD
Mecha Destroyer JD wrote:
_> snaking is cheap

There you go.
In response to Shades
Except that, you know, he never said that on these forums.
In response to Crispy
Crispy wrote:

Yeah but he did call people who use it sorry players, which is complete bunk, the only sorry players are the ones who cant learn it, or think its sorry to use it.
In response to Shades
Then you should have quoted him correctly and pointed out the relevant post. Deliberately misquoting your opponent is a sure-fire way to get shot down in an argument - especially one in which the entire argument is available for anyone to read in full. =)
In response to Crispy
I did it on purpose, cha.

this thread is getting really big, but not doing what it should be, which is getting a mario kart tourny.
In response to Shades
Snaking,...your ment to do that in the game -.-'
have you lot even beaten the nintendo staff in the game ;P
oh my they pwnd me...ive beaten like 6 of them but still their bloody hard. The only way to beat them is to use weapons at the right time and power slide at the right time.
Proper pros do turbo turns.

Kuji hurry and get the wifi :D
ok...where drifting from the topic..i thought of the byond tourny arrangements kinda.

Some day God knows when

we need 16 Nintendo Mario Kart WiFi Players.
16 Players get divide into 4 groups
The Winners of the groups go into the final
How ever if their is a tie the people have to race each other (1v1) to declare who goes threw.
The winner gets crownd (well i dunna)
BYOND MARIO KART DS CHAMPION

Tourny held every 6 months?
In response to Fire Dynasty

I dont want to like give anything away but Kunark said for the past 3 days he was working on a BYOND racing game with Mario Kart physics, how possible that is I dont know.
In response to Shades
Kunark if you do, im willing to help. Icons, Graphics :)
In response to Fire Dynasty
Lets just end this..i am the best >_>
In response to Theodis
Nintendo's method for selecting opponents online is the worst I've ever seen! It's like being blind.
In response to Loduwijk
What are these "stars" you speak of? O_O
In response to DarkCampainger
DarkCampainger wrote:
What are these "stars" you speak of? O_O

After beating missions or a set of 4 tracks in the grand prix, you get rated on how well you did. Your rating goes from D (worst) up to A, then after A is a star, then greater numbers of stars for the better you do. For instance, on some missions where I have awesome times I have gotten 4 stars.
In response to Mecha Destroyer JD
I'm learning snaking now, so I can anti snake if I ever need to.

What's all this I hear about "anti-snaking" and defending against people who snake and other such?

If someone else does it, you can do it too. Other than that, how do you defend against it?
In response to Shades
Shades wrote:
Crispy wrote:

Yeah but he did call people who use it sorry players, which is complete bunk, the only sorry players are the ones who cant learn it, or think its sorry to use it.

I never said that it either, so get your facts straight...
In response to Loduwijk
By anti snake I mean as in snaking also when someone else does it..Otherwise, I probably won't snake by my own choice..
In response to Elation
I've not used Mario Kart DS online yet, but based on what people have said it seems like it randomly selects your opponents. This sounds alot like Blizzard's WarCraft 3 onlime matchmaker. Some people were actually really happy with it.
In response to Loduwijk
Loduwijk wrote:
I'm learning snaking now, so I can anti snake if I ever need to.

What's all this I hear about "anti-snaking" and defending against people who snake and other such?

If someone else does it, you can do it too. Other than that, how do you defend against it?

Choosing maps which are difficult to snake on, saving red shells and other items which are easy to hit people with, there are ways.

Page: 1 2 3 4